- Installation of new equipment
- Preventative and corrective maintenance of refrigeration equipment for the central kitchen which produces more than 12,000 meals per day.
- Guarantee the strict respect of the cold chain all throughout the process of preparing and delivery of the meals,
- Ensure traceability of the cold chain for the meals,
- Ensure continued functioning of the installations 24/7 with interventions carried out within a maximum of 2 hours.
- Renovation and conformity of refrigeration equipment,
- Installation of a VIGIEBOX® allowing for the surveillance and management of the equipment,
- Implementation of a maintenance contract which includes on call availability and intervention within 2 hours.
Advantages of the proposed solution
- Regular reporting and recommendations to the central kitchen Quality department,
- Permanent surveillance of the quality level of the entire cold chain.
Our customer references:
CDE 16, CC Chevilly, CC SIRMC, Ville de St Denis, Ville de Choisy-le-Roi, Paris 13e Caisse des écoles, Mairie du 19e