Afatek system designs within the constraints of HQE thus reducing the energy consumption of public institutions while maximizing user comfort.
Design and installation of a geothermal heating and air conditioning system for a multimedia library (surface area 4000m2, HEQ building)
- Design and install a system respecting the constraints of an HEQ building,
- Design an installation with a flexibility of use adapted to the variety of activities at the multimedia library,
- Ensure continued surveillance of the correct functioning of the installations via a building management system.
- Realisation of the HVAC with the installation of a double thermal heat pump.
- 24/7 management of heating and air conditioning equipment with the VIGIEBOX®,
Advantages of the proposed solution
- Detailed recording and control of energy consumption for all posts.
Our customer references:
Ville de Houille, Ville de Paris, Université Paris 8, SMITOM, SYCTOM, SIAM, SIOM, Inserm, Ville de Ris orangis, Ville d’Arcueil, Ville de chilly mazarin